Woodland Divorce Lawyer
A Woodland Divorce Lawyer You Can Trust
As a trailblazer in Minnesota family law for over 40 years, managing partner M. Sue Wilson and her skilled legal team fight for justice and optimal results for every client, every time. You deserve the best Woodland divorce lawyer as you navigate the complex emotions and technicalities that come with divorce. When you choose to partner with the M. Sue Wilson team, you will receive supportive counsel and responsive communication with no surprise fees.
From mediation to fighting for your case in the courtroom, we have earned our reputation as Woodland’s preeminent divorce lawyers. Our firm prioritizes creating healthy relationships with our clients so that you can confidently navigate your divorce with the legal resources you need. You’re not alone; contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices today to learn about your options.
Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.S. B.
What to Expect When You Choose M. Sue Wilson
Our firm knows how valuable your time and money are, and we are committed to maximizing your peace of mind throughout the emotionally challenging process of divorce. When you choose to work with M. Sue Wilson on your divorce, you will receive the following unparalleled benefits:
- Reliable Communication: Client communication is at the heart of our practice, so you can always expect a prompt response from our team. We will consistently provide you with regular updates in easily-digestible language and quickly reply to each one of your inquiries.
- Established Reputation: With a commitment to the highest standards in family law, M. Sue Wilson has consistently demonstrated excellence as a Minnesota SuperLawyer® every year since 1998. This reputation is recognized nationwide among legal professionals and clients alike.
- Divorce Expertise: From child custody and spousal maintenance to property division, our highly-skilled legal team is dedicated to helping you successfully file for divorce. With over 40 years of combined experience, you can place your trust in the competent hands of our firm.
- Aggressive Representation: While almost all of our cases end favorably in mediation, we still prepare to fight for your case in court. In cases where mediation does not resolve all the issues, we are not afraid to go to trial and resolutely advocate for your future.
- Successful Results: When the future of your family and finances is on the line, you need a legal team that will produce results you can depend on. After concluding your divorce with the dedicated M. Sue Wilson team, you will be prepared to confidently begin a new chapter.
Getting a Divorce: What You Should Consider
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Let us know how we can help. Call today: 612-340-1405.
I am a lawyer myself, and I hired the firm because of its well-earned reputation in handling tough cases. I was surprised, however, by Sue’s empathy and support during the divorce G.A.