- Family Law
Jack Hicks offers clients a wealth of family law experience, having clerked in Hennepin County Family Court and working in private practice before joining the team. Jack recognizes the importance of having an advocate guide you through stressful times and understands the emotional impact a case can take on a family. He will be there to help you and your family get to a better place while respecting both your time and money.
Jack understands that settlement creates the best outcomes in most cases; however, there are times when trial is necessary. He is comfortable in both situations and will zealously advocate for your goals.
Born and raised in the Southwest, Jack earned his undergraduate degree in History from the University of Arizona and a Master’s from Northern Arizona University. His family moved to Minnesota for law school, where he earned his J.D. from the University of Minnesota. Jack enjoys spending time with his wife, son, daughter, and Irish Wolfhound.
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- M.A., Master of Arts, History, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts, History major and Psychology minor, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Minnesota Bar Association Sections:
- Family Law Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Family Law Section
- Associate Attorney, Baker Vicchiollo Law LLC, Edina, MN
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael Furnstahl, Hennepin County Family Court
- Law Clerk, Berg, Deble, DeScmidt & Rabuse P.A., Minneapolis, MN
- Certified Student Attorney, University of Minnesota Civil Practice Clinic, Minneapolis, MN
- National Moot Court, University of Minnesota Law School
2017 in the State of Minnesota
Not Sure Where to start?
WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Let us know how we can help. Call today: 612-340-1405.
I am a lawyer myself, and I hired the firm because of its well-earned reputation in handling tough cases. I was surprised, however, by Sue’s empathy and support during the divorce G. A.