Wayzata Divorce Lawyer
A Wayzata Divorce Lawyer You Can Trust
When considering divorce, competent and compassionate representation will help you feel empowered during the various stages of divorce. M. Sue Wilson and her skilled legal team are a first-rate family law office located near Wayzata with more than 40 years of navigating family law in Minnesota and beyond. Our highly experienced legal team provides comprehensive divorce services tailored to you and your situation. We are committed to providing the highest professional standards, coupled with a unique ability to listen to your needs and tailor our services to your specific case. Even when you have reached an amicable agreement with your partner, M. Sue Wilson Law Offices can ensure that all Court filings are procedurally correct, and a fair outcome has been achieved. Contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices today to explore your options.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” S. B.
What to Expect When You Choose M. Sue Wilson
Our firm is committed to guiding you through the divorce process with expert legal support and advice. We know that divorce can be emotionally draining, and that's why we always strive to provide strategies that will ease your mind during the process. Here's what you can expect when you choose to partner with us:
- Reliable Communication: Communication is vital in any practice of law, and our legal team will always respond in a timely manner. You will receive regular updates regarding movement in your case, and we’ll reply quickly to any questions or concerns.
- Established Reputation: At M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, we’re devoted to meeting the highest standards in family law. M. Sue Wilson has consistently demonstrated excellence as a Minnesota SuperLawyer® since 1998.
- Divorce Expertise: We know what is required to build a compelling divorce argument. As experts in our field for over 40 years, we guarantee you can trust our process and that we’ll help you reach the outcome you deserve.
- Aggressive Representation: While almost every case we take on ends favorably in mediation, our legal team still prepares to fight for your case in the courtroom. Rest assured; if your case isn’t resolved in mediation, we are prepared to advocate for your future.
- Successful Results: Divorce places stress on the future of your family and finances, meaning you need a legal team that you can rely on. M. Sue Wilson Law Offices will help you close your case, so you can begin your forward journey quickly.