Spring Park, MN Divorce Attorney
A Spring Park Divorce Attorney You Can Trust
With over 40 years of experience in family law, M. Sue Wilson and her legal team are well-equipped to fight for justice and the results you want as the premiere Spring Park divorce lawyers. If you find yourself needing a divorce attorney, you should hire the best of the best in Spring Park, Minnesota in order to get the results you want.
When you choose M. Sue Wilson Law Offices as your Spring Park divorce lawyer, you'll receive the most supportive counsel with effective communication. The firm will help guide you through the divorce process and emotions that can accompany divorce. You also won't have to worry about hidden fees when you choose M. Sue Wilson to be your Spring Park divorce attorney.
Whether in mediation or fighting your case in the courtroom, we've earned the reputation of Spring Park's most prominent divorce attorneys. From prenuptial agreements and spousal maintenance to child support, we can assist. If you need a Spring Park divorce lawyer and a legal team you can trust, contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices today.
"Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can't speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers." —S. B.S. B.
What To Expect From M. Sue Wilson
Our firm respects how valuable your money and time are, so we're committed to easing your mind through the complicated and emotional process of divorce. When you work with M. Sue Wilson and her legal team as your Spring Park divorce lawyer, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Reliable Communication: At the heart of our practice is reliable client communication. You will always receive a prompt response from someone on our legal team. Whether you're looking for updates on your case or have questions about the process, we will reply swiftly and in a straightforward manner.
- Established Reputation: M. Sue Wilson has demonstrated her commitment to the highest standards in family law consistently. Her reputation is a significant draw, and she has received recognition as a Minnesota SuperLawyer® annually since 1998.
- Divorce Expertise: Our legal team has all the expertise you need when getting a divorce. From obtaining spousal maintenance to child custody and everything in between, our team will help you file for divorce successfully. With more than 40 years of experience, you can trust that your case is in good hands.
- Aggressive Representation: While we prefer to settle our cases in mediation to avoid additional expense and stress for our clients, we're not afraid to represent your case in the courtroom. If we have to take the case to court, we'll be well prepared to advocate for the resolutions you want.
- Track Record of Results: During a divorce, the future of your family and financial situation are on the line, so you need a team to get the results you need. We have a proven track record as successful Spring Park divorce lawyers. We will help you feel prepared to start a new chapter of your life.
What To Consider Before Divorce
There are many things you should take into account before choosing a Spring Park divorce lawyer. These include:
Have Questions? Check Out Our FAQ
M. Sue Wilson Divorce Lawyer Advocates for You
Divorce can be an emotional and complicated time, so you need a qualified and experienced legal team to guide you through the process. From mediation to fighting for you in the courtroom, M. Sue Wilson is ready to take on your case and be your Spring Park divorce lawyer.
If you have questions about how M. Sue Wilson and how her legal team can help guide you through your divorce, get in touch with our firm today.
"The team at M. Sue Wilson's law firm is hands down the best you will find." —N.