Shorewood, MN Divorce Attorney
A Shorewood Divorce Attorney You Can Trust
When considering divorce, you want nothing short of competent and compassionate representation throughout the entire process. With more than 40 years of experience navigating family law in Minnesota, our legal team tailors our services to your individual needs, with no surprise fees.
Our Shorewood divorce attorneys work to ensure that all court filings and procedures, including child support and child custody, get done correctly while working to reach an amicable agreement between you and your partner. You are not alone; contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices today to learn about your options.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” — S. B.S. B.
What To Expect From M. Sue Wilson
Our Shorewood divorce attorneys realize that your time and money are of the essence when going through the challenging divorce process. That’s why we always provide strategies to help your divorce go as smoothly as possible. Here’s what you can expect when you choose to partner with us:
- Reliable Communication: Communication is vital in any law practice, which is why client communication is the heart of our practice. You will receive regular updates regarding your case. We will reply promptly to any questions or concerns you may have.
- Established Reputation: At M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, we’re committed to meeting the highest standards in family law. Since 1998, our firm has demonstrated excellence as a Minnesota SuperLawyer®. This recognition is a nationwide achievement for legal professionals and clients.
- Divorce Expertise: Our Shorewood divorce lawyers dedicate themselves to successfully helping you file for divorce, and will be with you every step of the way. We handle all issues, from child custody to property division. As experts in our field, you can place your trust in our firm. We’ll help you reach the outcome you deserve with the competent representation of our Shorewood divorce attorneys.
- Aggressive Representation: Many cases end favorably with an agreement in mediation, but we will still prepare to fight for you in court if necessary. Our Shorewood divorce attorneys are not afraid to go to trial and advocate for your future.
- Track Record of Results: Your family and finances go through the most stress during a divorce. M. Sue Wilson Law Offices will help you through the divorce and produce results you can depend on, so you can begin to move forward from this chapter of your life.
What To Consider Before Divorce
Have Questions? Check Out Our FAQ
M. Sue Wilson Advocates for You
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.” — N