Orono Divorce Lawyer
A Trusted Orono Divorce Lawyer
At M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A., we dedicate our practice exclusively to family law. Led by managing partner M. Sue Wilson, our firm has over 40 years of family law experience, fighting for justice and the results our clients deserve. We take on this fight because we know how emotionally painful and draining a divorce and other family law matters can be; that is why we are here for every client and family, providing respect and going after the best results for each client. If filing for divorce in Orono is a consideration or if there’s a desire to explore possible options, contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A. today for further information.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” —S. B.S. B.
What to Expect When Choosing M. Sue Wilson
At M. Sue Wilson, we provide our clients with services that cannot be matched, including the following benefits:
- Reliable Communication: Our firm believes that client communication is the key to good representation. As a result, we are always ready and available to address issues and concerns. We make sure to return phone calls quickly, provide regular updates, and go over the case in an easily understandable way.
- Established Reputation: M. Sue Wilson began her legal career by graduating with honors from Stanford University Law School. During her next 40 years of practicing family law, she represented thousands of clients and has achieved the highest rating from Martindale-Hubbell and the prestigious status of Super Lawyer® every year since 1998. Her work ethic knows no bounds, and her reputation is recognized by clients and professionals alike.
- Divorce Expertise: With countless years of experience in all aspects of family law, the attorneys at M. Sue Wilson Law Offices recognize the nuances of each individual case. We do not make rookie mistakes, and we ensure we go after the desired results.
- Aggressive Representation: Our legal team understands highly complex legal issues and our state's unique laws. As a result, we know what to do to get every client the results they deserve. If we cannot reach this outcome through negotiations, we will take the case to trial and fight for a successful resolution.
- Successful Results: Our firm stands by its calling of "obtaining justice, one person at a time." In doing so, we regularly advocate for mediation and are able to achieve this outcome a vast majority of the time. If we cannot, we take our fight to the courtroom and go after the best results possible. In fact, we have argued more than 90 cases before the Minnesota Court of Appeals, where we have prevailed in some of the state's most high-profile cases, which have had a hand in shaping Minnesota family law and policies.