Maple Grove Divorce Lawyer
A Maple Grove Divorce Lawyer You Can Trust
M. Sue Wilson and her skilled Maple Grove divorce attorneys show a high level of dedication and support to every client, fighting to help them get the justice they deserve in their divorces. Divorce is often complex and emotional. It may bring with it a number of legal details that can leave you scrambling to get the support you deserve. When you partner with M. Sue Wilson and her team, you will get access to legal support and a responsive legal team that will help give you the answers to those complicated questions.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” —S. B.S. B.
What to Expect From M. Sue Wilson?
Dealing with divorce is extremely emotionally complicated as well as legally complex. You need a Maple Grove divorce attorney on your side that will help you navigate that process and deal with the challenges that may come along with dividing your assets and severing your relationship. With M. Sue Wilson helping with your divorce, you can feel more confident that you have received the outcome that works best for your specific needs.
- Reliable Communication: You need a legal team that is responsive and trustworthy. At M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, we place client communication at the forefront of our goals. We aim to provide you with a quick response in easy-to-understand language each time you have a question about your divorce.
- Established Reputation: We have a reputation for excellence in the legal community. Named as a Minnesota SuperLawyer every year since 1998, M. Sue Wilson has a nationwide reputation for providing a high standard of support and achieving strong results.
- Divorce Expertise: There are a lot of details that go into managing your divorce, from managing child custody and child support to establishing spousal maintenance. M. Sue Wilson and her Maple Grove divorce attorneys have expertise in all areas of divorce law, which helps provide our clients with a strong standard of advice and support as they attempt to navigate the process.
- Aggressive Representation: When you need a Maple Grove divorce lawyer that will stand up for you and fight for your rights, M. Sue Wilson is on the case. Most of our cases end in mediation with reasonable, effective results that support the needs of our clients. However, we stand ready to fight for your case in court if you need that support to protect your assets and your future.
- Track Record of Results: Results matter when it comes to your divorce. Your future is on the line: the assets you will have available, your time with your children, and more. At M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, we have a proven track record of results, including successfully helping many of our clients achieve satisfactory results.
What to Consider Before Divorce
Have Questions? Browse Our FAQ
We Advocate For You
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.”N