Independence, MN Divorce Attorney
An Independence Divorce Attorney You Can Trust
Going through a divorce can be a difficult time of your life. Separating from an intimate partner, refiguring relationships with your children, and considering a new personal economic outlook are just a few reasons why divorce can be unsettling. In such times, it is important to have an Independence divorce attorney you can trust on your side, which is exactly what M. Sue Wilson aims to provide. Our law firm will equip you with an Independence divorce lawyer who is tenacious about safeguarding your best interests and offering compassion during this difficult time.
Whether you and your ex-partner have a mutual agreement or are at a crossroads on the steps to take after a separation, your assigned legal team will ensure that the results benefit you. We will fight for you in all aspects of your divorce, including child custody, prenuptial agreement issues, spousal maintenance, and a division of assets. If you are considering or are in the process of getting a divorce, you can request a consultation and get in touch with our Independence divorce attorney team today.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” —S. B.S. B.
What To Expect From M. Sue Wilson
Regarding divorce cases, M. Sue Wilson offers nothing but the best service to protect your rights and ensure the best possible outcome in your favor. Our services prioritize integrity, as we strive to provide professional and empathetic legal representation during this trying time. Here is what you can expect when you seek legal services from an Independence divorce lawyer:
- Reliable Communication: When you are a party to any legal proceedings, it is prudent to maintain consistent communication with your legal team. With M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, you will have unfettered access to a legal team and receive timely updates through every step of the divorce process.
- Established Reputation: When an Independence divorce lawyer at M. Sue Wilson Law Offices takes your case, you don’t have to worry about their credibility. We have an incredible reputation for handling divorce cases and high customer service standards for our clients.
- Divorce Expertise: M. Sue Wilson’s Independence divorce attorneys have over forty years of experience handling divorce cases. Our knowledge and resources guarantee a sturdy case that will culminate in the best outcome for you.
- Aggressive Representation: Although many of our cases end favorably in mediation, we are prepared to fight for your interests in court. We always set up robust plans and arguments to ensure favorable outcomes, whether in mediation or at trial.
- Track Record of Results: The outcome of your divorce case has a considerable bearing on your finances and your family’s future. Rest assured, our team of Independence divorce attorneys at M. Sue Wilson Law Offices will build a compelling case in your favor. You can start your post-marriage life without any stress.
What To Consider Before Divorce
Have Questions? Check Out Our FAQ
M. Sue Wilson Advocates for You
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.” —N