Golden Valley, MN Divorce Attorney
A Golden Valley Divorce Attorney You Can Trust
Here at M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, we have over 40 years of experience helping clients through the complex and emotional divorce process. M. Sue Wilson has gained national recognition and has been rated a Minnesota SuperLawyer every year since 1998. When you choose our legal team for your Golden Valley divorce needs, you can rest assured that your divorce experience will go smoothly.
Divorce requires careful planning and organization. As nuanced and detail-oriented Golden Valley divorce attorneys, the team M. Sue Wilson, can help navigate your divorce and provide you with thoughtful responsiveness and care. You’ll receive the utmost attention and absolute fee transparency.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” —S. B.S. B.
What To Expect From M. Sue Wilson
Overcoming the end of a marriage may seem like an insurmountable task. However, with the help of our legal team at M. Sue Wilson, you’ll conquer the difficult stage of divorce and move forward. Here are some of the best reasons to choose M. Sue Wilson Law Offices:
- Reliable Communication: You deserve uncompromising and trustworthy communication from your Golden Valley divorce lawyer, and our firm will communicate clearly with you about every step in the divorce process. You can expect us to thoroughly answer all your questions and offer you excellent strategies to guarantee the best outcomes.
- Established Reputation: Our decades of experience with family law and relentless dedication to our clients make us a leading Golden Valley divorce attorney. Since we’ve argued hundreds of cases in court, we have a long history of helping clients.
- Divorce Expertise: Our legal team’s unmatched expertise will be an asset to overcoming every obstacle in the divorce process. Our vast expertise as a top Golden Valley divorce lawyer spans everything from child custody to prenuptial agreements and spousal maintenance. Whether you’re considering a prenuptial agreement or have concerns about child support or child visitation, we’re here to aid you every step of the way.
- Aggressive Representation: We’ve assisted many clients in reaching an amicable resolution in mediation. However, our firm has also demonstrated tenacious strength and aggressive advocacy in protecting our clients’ interests when mediation isn’t fruitful.
- Track Record of Results: Our award-winning legal team will help you transition to the next stage in your life after divorce. We have a long track record of defending our clients’ rights, and we’ll be your strongest advocates throughout your divorce.
What To Consider Before Divorce
Have Questions? Check Out Our FAQ
M. Sue Wilson Advocates for You
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.” —NN