Edina Divorce Lawyer
An Edina Divorce Lawyer You Can Trust
As a pioneer in Minnesota family law with experience spanning for over 40 years, M. Sue Wilson and her skilled team of attorneys are always here to fight for your rights in the divorce process. M. Sue Wilson believes you deserve the best Edina Divorce Lawyer to help you navigate through the complex emotions and procedures of the entire process. Working with us means you not only get supportive counsel and open communication, but also a successful outcome without any surprise fees.
We have earned a reputation for helping clients through the divorce process and successfully defending them in the courtroom if necessary. Our team of experienced Edina divorce lawyers will ensure you always have a helping hand during this difficult time. We encourage you to contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices today to learn more about your options.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” —S. B.S. B.
What to Expect When You Choose M. Sue Wilson
Our legal team knows that your time and money are valuable, and we are dedicated to helping you successfully navigate through the emotionally-taxing divorce process. By choosing to work with M. Sue Wilson for your Edina divorce, you will receive:
- Reliable Communication: Communication with our clients is highly valued in our practice, meaning you can always count on a quick response from our team. You will receive prompt responses to any questions and regular case updates free of legal jargon.
- Established Reputation: M. Sue Wilson has been a Minnesota SuperLawyer® every year since 1998, demonstrating her commitment to the highest standards in family law. Her reputation is well-known among legal professionals and clients around the country.
- Divorce Expertise: With over 40 years of experience, our team of dedicated lawyers will successfully see you through the various aspects of divorce proceedings— from child custody and spousal maintenance to property division. Rest assured; you can count on us.
- Aggressive Representation: We are always prepared to defend you in the courtroom, although most of our cases end successfully at the mediation stage.
- Successful Results: A divorce puts the future of your family at stake. However, you can bank on our reputation and experience to mitigate your anxiety and look forward to a positive outcome.
Getting a Divorce: What You Should Consider
Have Questions? Browse Our FAQ
We Advocate For You
Let us know how we can help. Call today: 612-340-1405.
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.”N