Deephaven, MN Divorce Attorney
A Deephaven Divorce Attorney You Can Trust
With more than 40 years of law experience in Minnesota, M. Sue Wilson and her qualified team are prepared to strongly advocate for all clients. Divorce is never easy, even for the initiator. Clients deserve the best Deephaven divorce lawyer, and we’re here to help.
As an experienced Deephaven divorce attorney, clients can trust that our legal team will work to obtain positive results. With a focus on building relationships with clients, we’re able to understand clients’ situations and fight for meaningful resolution.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” —S. B.S. B.
What to Expect from M. Sue Wilson?
- Reliable Communication: We take all client communication very seriously and keep clients up to date on their cases. Whether it’s a simple question or requires a detailed response, you can always expect a timely reply from a knowledgeable member of the legal team.
- Established Reputation: M. Sue Wilson has an impeccable reputation in Minnesota and the country. Since 1998, she’s been recognized as a Minnesota Superlawyer, letting her reputation speak for itself.
- Divorce Expertise: The firm has more than 40 years of combined experience working on divorce cases. Whether your divorce is simple, or you need to navigate more complex issues such as child custody or property division, our team is prepared to handle it all.
- Aggressive Reputation: While many of our cases settle in mediation, we’re not scared to fight for you in a courtroom. If your case ends up in a courtroom, you can rest assured we’ll aggressively advocate for the results you want.
- Track Record of Results: Our firm is known for getting results. Many of our clients get the results they desire from their divorce and feel confident and ready to begin a new chapter in their lives.
What To Consider Before Divorce
Have Questions? Check Out Our FAQ
M. Sue Wilson Advocates for You
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.” — N