Chanhassen Divorce Lawyer
A Chanhassen Divorce Lawyer You Can Trust
When you're in the middle of a divorce, you need a Chanhassen divorce attorney who will represent your best interests, and ensure that you feel supported throughout the process. With more than 40 years of experience in Minnesota family law, M. Sue Wilson and her skilled legal team are positioned to provide maximum support to every client.
Divorce can be a draining process - mentally, emotionally, and financially. You need a Chanhassen divorce attorney who will represent your interests and ensure that you have all the information you need about your rights, including information about child support, spousal support, property division, and more. Contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices today to learn more about how we can support you through your divorce.
“Their guidance reflected wisdom and effectiveness and made a painful time less frightening. I have recommended the firm to clients and friends, and each has found their work extremely valuable. I can’t speak highly enough of the work and integrity of these lawyers.” S. B.
What to Expect When You Choose M. Sue Wilson
Dealing with divorce can be taxing, and you need to know that you have the right Chanhassen divorce lawyer to help with your needs. When you contact M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, you can expect high-quality legal support and so much more.
- Reliable Communication: Communication is key during the divorce process. At M. Sue Wilson, we keep up regular communication with our clients so you feel confident every step of the way.
- Established Reputation: At M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, we have a solid reputation for excellence within the legal community as we strive for successful results.
- Divorce Expertise: We have extensive divorce expertise, putting us in the ideal position to answer your questions and help you address any challenges that may come your way.
- Aggressive Representation: When divorce turns contentious, you need a Chanhassen divorce lawyer who will help protect your assets, children, and your future.
- Successful Results: We have a solid track record of results that you can count on as you prepare your divorce case.
Getting a Divorce: What You Should Consider
Have Questions? Browse Our FAQ
M. Sue Wilson Advocates for You
“The team at M. Sue Wilson’s law firm is hands down the best you will find.”N