- Family Law
Jessica Heuer graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where her coursework highlighted family law and parent's rights. Jessica lends her strong analytical and writing talents to our team. Before joining the firm, Jessica worked as a law clerk for a local St. Paul firm, where she gained experience in both family law and immigration law.
Jessica is used to managing multiple cases thanks to overseeing a large docket of cases while working at a busy immigration firm. Her experience working closely with diverse families in immigration law allows her to look at cases from a unique perspective.
Jessica has a long history of working with parents and children and understands the emotional toll a divorce can take on a family. Jessica will work closely with you to understand your goals, and she will always passionately advocate for her client's personal and financial objectives. Her educational and practical experience has also led her to be a strong advocate for victims of domestic abuse.
Jessica enjoys spending time at her family cabin in Wisconsin and sitting by the lake with a good book when not advocating for clients.
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- M.A., Master of Arts, History, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts, History major and Psychology minor, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Minnesota Bar Association Sections:
- Family Law Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Hennepin County Family Law Section
- Associate Attorney, Baker Vicchiollo Law LLC, Edina, MN
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Michael Furnstahl, Hennepin County Family Court
- Law Clerk, Berg, Deble, DeScmidt & Rabuse P.A., Minneapolis, MN
- Certified Student Attorney, University of Minnesota Civil Practice Clinic, Minneapolis, MN
- National Moot Court, University of Minnesota Law School
2017 in the State of Minnesota
NOT SURE WHERE TO START?
WE’RE HERE TO HELP.
Let us know how we can help. Call today: 612-340-1405.
I am a lawyer myself, and I hired the firm because of its well-earned reputation in handling tough cases. I was surprised, however, by Sue’s empathy and support during the divorce G.A.